Friday, 14 July 2017

Three Peaks - a message from Mark Yates

MY STORY

I have been attempting to combine my three passions - the great outdoors, the game of Fives and Freemasonry - in an attempt to raise funds for good causes. To mark the three centuries of the United Grand Lodge of England I climbed three peaks in three countries and played three games of Fives, all in three days! Between 7pm on June 29th and 7pm on July 2nd - I visited Scotland for a game of Fives in Edinburgh and climbed Ben Nevis, before moving on to St Bees, in Cumbria, for some more Fives, and reached the summit of Scafell Pike. The event then moved to Wales for a game of Fives in Colwyn Bay before hiking up Snowdon. Please help me by giving whatever you can using the 'Give Now' button - click here to find it!
For more pics, visit Audley lodge's Facebook site!

No comments:

Post a Comment